I am in love.
Do you see this lusciousness?
I could eat it for days.
And I have.
It's so, SO delicious.
Only 3 ingredients: frozen fruit, Greek yogurt, and honey.
The creaminess of the Greek yogurt adds a smoothness to the blended fruit; it tastes more decadent than it actually is. If you're looking for a lighter treat than ice cream, this is for you.
Throw your choice of frozen fruit into a food processor. Make sure it's straight from the freezer and not starting to melt.
Add 1 cup of Greek yogurt:
And 1 teaspoon of honey:
Then blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Your tastebuds will rejoice.
I made this a few weekends ago for my mom. After smacking her lips, my mama said:
Best endorsement ever.
Quick and Easy Three-Ingredient Frozen Yogurt
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, full fat
- 1 package frozen fruit, about 10 ounces
- 1 teaspoon honey, to taste
- Place frozen fruit, yogurt, and honey in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- I use plain Fage Total Classic Greek yogurt and raw honey.
- This recipe works with a lot of different kinds of frozen fruit but I wasn't too keen on my experiment with wild blueberries because of the seeds. Strawberries, peaches, or mangoes work really well though.
- This frozen yogurt is meant to be eaten immediately. I wouldn't recommend freezing it because lots of ice crystals will form making for a hard treat. However, if I had an ice cream maker, I would try it.